I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font.
RV PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Welcome to LaBoulaie RV Park. The rules are designed to make your stay safe, convenient And pleasant. Look them over and familiarize yourself with them.
2. Registration: Fees are to be paid upon arrival. We ask all residents to help maintain the security of the park by having : all visitors and vehicles coming in the park, must be registered with the office.
3. RV’s can’t be older than 10 years, unless approved by management. NO FEMA TRAILERS! When there is a mandatory evacuation due to a hurricane, all people and RV’s have to leave the park.
4. We have a 5 MPH speed limit in the Park and it is STRICTLY ENFORCED.
5. Please keep campsites clean and free of garbage and junk. Don’t throw cigarette butts or trash on the ground.
6. We allow only two vehicles per site and none that aren’t being used. No A/C window units in RV. No outside appliances allowed. No outside storage without prior approval of management. Nothing else can parked on park premises, without approval of management. ( EX: personal trailers, tandem trailers, boats, and etc.) All personal items are to be on the rock(including vehicles), so the lawn service doesn’t have to mow around them. Sewage and water hoses need to be inside the boards. Monthly people need to have a donut or screw in adapter on their sewage hose to reduce odors. They also need to put their sewage hose in a PVC pipe for protection. Please keep rocks inside the board. Don’t put any long stakes in the ground without management approval.
7. Rent is due for the monthly sites on the 1st of every month, 5 days after the 1st there will be $5.00 per day late fee. Rent is for two people only. Extra person costs $3.00 per night .There is a service charge of $25.00 for insufficient funds checks. As a courtesy ,we prorate monthly people coming in, but not when leaving .
8. If you would like to build a deck for your site, you must get management approval. The deck must be on the rocks , inside the boards, if you plan on taking it with you when you leave the park. . Please don’t tie or nail anything to the trees. Clotheslines must be cleared through management.
9. Cable at the site is available through cox cable. We have Wi-Fi system in the park, ask for the security code if interested.
10. No mail is accepted at the park Please make other arrangements.
11. Management reserves the right to compel anyone to leave the Park for failure to observe the rules and regulations.
12 We have showers and laundry facilities for your convenience. If you make a mess , please clean it for the next person to use.
13. Checkout time is 12 noon.
14. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
15. Pets are allowed in the park with management approval.! They must be on a leash or attended while outside, at all times. Please pickup their poop. NO PIT BULLS ALLOWED IN THE PARK.
16.We don't allow fireworks in the park.
17. All rules pertain to visitors also!
If there are any questions about the rules and regulations, please contact us.
RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
THANK YOU, P.S. WE TAKE PRIDE IN OUR PARK, WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!
The management: Bill, Linda and Sharol